As per the Division of City School Manila Memorandum No. 427 dated October 10, 2016, applications for the 2017 Manila Science High School Admission Test (MSAT) will be accepted starting from November 7, 2016 up to January 13, 2017.
Only qualified applicants need apply and must have the following qualifications:
- A candidate for graduation of any government-recognized elementary school;
- Not over 13 years of age at the opening of the School Year 2017-2018;
- Must have a grade of at least 85% in Mathematics, Science, and English subjects, and a grade of at least 83% in all other subjects for the First and Second Grading Periods. Grades in the succeeding grading periods lower than the aforementioned grade qualifications are grounds for disqualification; and
- Possesses good moral character and in good health.
In addition, qualified applicants should secure and prepare the following requirements for submission:
- Certified True Copy (with school seal) of Form 138, reflecting the First and Second Grading Period grades for School Year 2016-2017;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (with school seal) signed by the school principal;
- Two 1x1 ID pictures in school uniform and with name tag; and
- NSO birth certificate (original and photocopy)
Applicants are advised to visit the MSHS Administration Office during school days from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM except during the holiday break.